Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Tuesday- Temporal DeClutter

I'm sharing a post I wrote last December.....just wanted to remind myself about what's important!!


Time......How much time do you waste during the day? I got to thinking about this the other day as I found myself spending WAY TOO MUCH time on a project. While I was working on this project, my poor kids were on their own, fed themselves dinner, got their homework done alone...etc. When I finished, I realized I really didn't need to spend that much time on the project to begin with. It could have (should have) been SIMPLIFIED! But, I didn't take the time to figure that out before I started. How many meetings do we go to that could be cut in half? Too much talking about unnecessary things...getting off track, etc. How much time do we waste watching TV or playing on Facebook? After I saw my kids fend for themselves that day, it really got me thinking about how I spend my time. Especially with summer approaching, I think we all need to stop and think about DeCluttering our schedules to make more room for our priorities...for me, it's my FAMILY! What are your priorities? Where can you cut back?

No comments:

Post a Comment