Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tuesday- Temporal DeClutter

Over the weekend my teenage daughter and I went to visit some good friends that we haven't seen in awhile. They also have 2 teenage daughters. We've known them since our kids were all babies. It was fun to catch up and commiserate with each other (over having teenagers, of course). She is one of my craftiest, most creative friends. I am always amazed at her home and the projects she keeps up with. Of course, I HAD to share this organizational one that is great for teenagers. Check it out......Make-up Magnet Boards. Isn't that sooooo clever? I died, and so did my teenager.

All you need is a magnet board, frame, scrapbook paper (if you want to decorate the board) and heavy duty, teeny/tiny magnets to hot glue to your make-up. She lives in a pretty rural area and found all her supplies at a local hardware store, so I am assuming you can find any or all of your supplies at Hobby Lobby, Michaels, or any craft or hardware store. I'm gonna attempt to make some and I'll let you know where I found my supplies. I just couldn't wait to share this AMAZING thing with you. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment