Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday- Temporal DeClutter

Totally going to make these....I think Homemade cleaning products are the way to go; saves money and is better for the environment. Thanks makingitfeellikehome.blogspot.com


HOMEMADE DISINFECTING WIPES

I made 14 wipes so I used smaller quantities of the suggested ingredients:
1/2 cup of water
1/8 cup rubbing alcohol
1 T. Dawn dish soap (*author says to only use Dawn)

Mix everything together in a container that has a lid.  (I washed out an old baby wipes container and used it.)  Then add the wipes, put the lid on, and flip the container over so the liquid can be absorbed into the rags.  I had 14 cotton rags (old white undershirts) that absorbed this amount of the liquid mixture perfectly, not too wet, but just moist enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment