Friday, December 2, 2011

Thursday- Physical DeClutter

Thursday was not Physical for me at all (unless you count running errands and the kids to all the places they needed to go).

What is wrong with me? Why can't I get my butt in gear?

This is my biggest weakness...I cannot get going with my own personal exercise.

I never make MYSELF a priority and I should, I NEED to!

My BIL was here for Thanksgiving and he said "Why just Thursday, Why not everyday?"

He's RIGHT!!! But, if I can't even do it one day a week and build up from there, how am I going to miraculously wake up one day and start exercising EVERYDAY (even if it is a walk around the block in 30 degree weather).

I need a trainer like Jillian Michaels to yell at me everyday. I can't afford Jillian Michaels OR a trainer.

SO, what do I do? Where do I start? HELP!!!! I need advice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment