Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wednesday- What's Cooking?

Today I made an AMAZING crock-pot meal courtesy of one of my besties......Brandi!! It was a hit with the whole family. ENJOY!




Brandi's Bacon and Cheese Chicken

4-6 chicken breasts (I always just throw the Costco kind in frozen)
12 pieces of cooked crumbled bacon (I used the bag of crumbled bacon that they sell for salad since I didn't have any bacon slices in the house. I think I used about 1/2 -3/4 cup.)
1/4 cup low sodium teriyaki sauce (I didn't use low sodium and it was a tad salty, so the low sodium part is important.)
1/2 C. ranch salad dressing

1 C. shredded cheddar.

Put chicken in bottom of crock pot. In a small bowl mix the teriyaki sauce and salad dressing. Pour over chicken. Top with crumbled bacon and half of the shredded cheese.

Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high 3-4. 5 minutes before serving top with remaining cheese.

We had this over mashed potatoes with a side of green beans. My family loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment