Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday- Spiritual Strengthening



AND...a Sunday night Chit-Chat. There are a couple of blogs out there doing this (http://halfdozendaily.blog.com/) and I wanted to join them. It sounds fun.

What are you......

READING??

The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin

WATCHING??
Just got done with the SAG awards....starting TAKEN (movie with Liam Neeson)

LISTENING TO??
Kids getting ready for bed, brushing their teeth

COOKING/BAKING??
Leftovers tonight

HAPPY YOU ACCOMPLISHED THIS WEEK??
Took the dog for a walk, which I need to do more often. It's good for him AND me. Made new chore chart/Allowance system for kids. Husband refinished our kitchen table with chalkboard paint. The kids love it!!

LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT WEEK??
Getting more things organized around the house. Possibly getting my massage that hubby gave me for Christmas.

THANKFUL FOR TODAY??
Day of Rest...going to church with family and hanging out with the kids.

Ok, your turn!!! Start with a photo you love, copy & paste the following & please link me up or comment so I can read about your weekend!

What are you…

Reading?
Watching?
Listening to?
Cooking/Baking?
Happy you accomplished this week?
Looking forward to next week?
Thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment