Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wednesday- What's Cooking?

I believe it takes a village to raise a child. I have some good friends in my neighborhood and we all take care of each other and each other's kids. It's the best!! Recently, while I was sick, a good friend brought over her homemade lasagna for my kiddos. It was AMAZING! Once, I felt better, I think I ate the rest of it myself. I demanded she give me her recipe. I'm going to attempt it on my own....maybe I'll make 2 so I have one just for me. Here is the recipe:

Lasagna

1 lb. ground beef
1 lrg. can spaghetti sauce
1 box oven ready lasagna noodles
1 onion (diced)
1 T Italian Seasoning
16 oz cottage cheese
1 pkg parmesan cheese
1 pkg mozerella cheese

Meat mixture:
Brown beef
Saute Onion
Add Spaghetti Sauce

Cheese Mixture:
Cottage Cheese
Parmesan Cheese
Mozerella Cheese
Italian Seasoning

Layer Noodles, Meat Mix, Cheese Mix repeatedly until all gone. Top with any grated cheese!! The cheesier the better. Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment